Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

segunda-feira, dezembro 26, 2005

Estados de Espírito 13...

Música : Happy when it Rains

Álbum : Darklands

Artista/Banda : The Jesus and Mary Chain

Ano : 1987

Editora : Blanco y Negro / Warner Bros.


Download :

Happy when it Rains

Step back and watch the sweet thing
breaking everything she sees
She can take my darkest feeling
tear it up till I'm on me knees

Plug into her electric cool
where things bend and break
and shake to the rule

Talking fast couldn't tell me something
I would shed my skin for you
Talking fast on the edge of nothing
I would break my back for you

Don't know why, don't know why
things vaporise and rise to the sky

And we tried so hard
and we looked so good
and we lived our lives in black
but something about you felt like pain

You were my sunny day rain
you were the clouds in the sky
you were the darkest sky

But your lips spoke gold and honey
that's why I'm happy when it rains
I'm happy when it pours

Looking at me enjoying something
that feels like feels like pain
to my brain


And if i tell you something
you take me back to nothing
I'm on the edge of something
you take me backand

And I'm happy when it rains...


Abraço!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Boy with the thorn in his side said...

Continuão temporariamente indisponíveis os downloads e as repruduções das músicas! Conto ter o problema resolvido até ao final do ano! Mais uma vez desculpem!

segunda-feira, dezembro 26, 2005 6:18:00 da manhã

 
Blogger Barbed Wire said...

Que grande som... da melhor banda de todos os tempos!!!!

terça-feira, dezembro 27, 2005 11:17:00 da tarde

 
Blogger The Boy with the thorn in his side said...

Ó Barbed, não sabia que gostavas de Jesus and the Mary Chain!

quarta-feira, dezembro 28, 2005 3:27:00 da manhã

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home