Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

segunda-feira, dezembro 05, 2005

Estados de Espírito 10...

Música : Put the Freaks up front

Álbum : The Ideal Crash

Artista\Banda : dEUS

Ano : 1999

Editora : Universal International


download :

Put the Freaks up front

So you're suffering.
I know it hurts a lot if it's the first time.
Whenever I begin,
make sure to keep my empathy inside.
The harder that it gets,
the more the company will do you all in.
Here comes another hit.
This isn't dying, it's just a slow way of falling

You place your frown heavely down on me and
and try make me weak too lame to speak, I

Only 'cause of love,
love's the only thing that makes me do this.
No power from above,
you do it to yourself,
I'll help you through this
There's beauty in this place,
it took me all these years to realise.

Hype up and go hatch a plan tag onto someone who can believe it
Noble designs slip away slide into morbid decay I'm leaving

Come and feel what it does to me,
so much more than fantasy
put your panic on hold,
amplify your very souland keep breathing.

So you're suffering.
I know it hurts a lot if it's the first time.
Whenever I begin,
make sure to keep my empathy inside.
The agony preserved,
your eyes are slowly losing all their softness.
The alcohol and thyme,
so good must be a crime I see you're fighting.


Abraço!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fil said...

Muito bom, muito bom, muito bom!
Não sei se já disse isto mas...muito bom, lol.

segunda-feira, dezembro 05, 2005 10:13:00 da tarde

 
Blogger The Boy with the thorn in his side said...

Pena eu não os ter visto!

terça-feira, dezembro 06, 2005 5:59:00 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home