Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

sexta-feira, julho 14, 2006

Estados de Espírito 47...

The Smiths

P : Acreditas em mim?

R : Não!

e de um momento para o outro o meu Mundo parou, sem que eu pudesse dizer uma palavra que fosse...




The Boy With a Thorn in his Side
(versão ao vivo de Jeff Buckley tocada no,
Meltdown Festival, Londres, 1 de Julho 1995)

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies

A murderous desire for love

How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me ?

How can they hear me say those words
Still they don't believe me ?

And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me ?

And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever, they ever, believe me ? ...

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies

A plundering desire for love

How can they see the Love in our eyes
And still they don't believe us ?

And after all this time

They don't want to believe us

And if they don't believe us now
Will they ever believe us ?

And when you want to Live How do you start ?

Where do you go ?

Who do you need to know ?

Oh ...

Oh no ...


Abraço!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

E o Ludwig Van?
Ganda malha!

sábado, julho 15, 2006 12:48:00 da manhã

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home