Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

sábado, janeiro 13, 2007

Estados de Espírito 92...

Música : Cuts across the Land

Álbum : Cuts across the Land

Artista/Banda : The Duke Spirit

Ano : 2004

Editora : Universal/Polydor



Keep on your mean side...



Cuts across the Land

Make me tour joy
Walk in, say nothing and ya speak like myth, girl
No-one wants out
And I don't think so

Never ever gonna let go

All sold with these fingers in pockets
Every little mind wrapped up yeah

I will do it like we know it's real
I can spend it like I know its real
I imagine you just like you're real
I will do it till I know it's real

It might suck you in, yeah you're always near...

You give me as much you can
No big no little amount would ever owe yeah
Just save me from walking out
I'm gonna watch myself make these big cuts across the land

I will do it like we know it's real
I can spend it like I know its real
'Cos imagine you just like you're real
I will spend it like I know it's real

It might suck you in, yeah I'm always near...

...but not if you're always near then it won't


Abraço!