Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

quinta-feira, novembro 16, 2006

Estados de Espírito 81...

Música : Shoot the Runner

Álbum : Empire

Artista/Banda : Kasabian

Ano : 2006

Editora : RCA


Shoot the Runner







Shoot the runner, shoot shoot the runner,
I'm a King and she's my Queen...

Dream, dream again in your way,
Always knew that you would,
Lose yourself to the scene,
Am I only a dream.

Shoot the runner, shoot shoot the runner
I'm a King and she's my Queen, bitch.

Bang, bang away on that chain, ( my chain )
Always know that I can,
Get your ass to the floor,
Absinthe make you a whore.

Shoot the runner, shoot shoot the runner
I'm a King and she's my Queen.
Shoot the runner, shoot shoot the runner
I'm the King and she's my Queen, bitch

There's, there's no cover in here,
Having sex in the snow,
All things gone with the past,
Lose your taste like the rest.

Aahh.. and you're my queen, that's it,

Shoot shoot the runner, cos
I'm a King and you're my Queen, bitch.


Abraço!