Sobre tudo o que você queria ouvir ... ou não?

domingo, setembro 10, 2006

Estados de Espírito 62...

Música : Life is a Pigsty

Álbum : Ringleader of Tormentors

Artista/Banda : Morrissey

Ano : 2006

Editora : Attack/Sanctuary


-

Meu Amor! Por quanto mais tempo?



download :

Life is a Pigsty

It's the same old S.O.S.
But with brand new broken fortunes

And once again I turn to you

Once again I do
I turn to you

It's the same old S.O.S.
But with brand new broken fortunes

I'm the same underneath
But this you, you surely knew

Life is a pigsty...

Life, life is a pigsty...
Life is a pigsty

And if you don't know this
Then what do you know?

Every second of my life I only live for you

And you can shoot me
And you can throw me off a train

I still maintain...

Life, life is a pigsty
Life is a pigsty

And I'd been shifting gears all along my life
But I'm still the same underneath

This you surely knew

I can't reach you...
I can't reach you anymore

Can you please stop time?

Can you stop the pain?

I feel too cold
And now I feel too warm again

Can you stop this pain?...

Even now in the final hour of my life
I'm falling in love again

Again...